Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The policies below describe i-medicus Corp’s (“i-medicus”, “us,” “our”, or “we”) agreement with you (“you”) when you visit http://localhost/ (the “Website”). Please read them carefully. By using the Website and/or our mobile application (the “Mobile App”), you signify your agreement to these policies. If you do not agree to these policies, you may not use the Website or Mobile App.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Automatic Collection:
- If you download material or browse through the Website, our servers automatically collect certain information about you which may include: (a) the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; (b) the browser software you use and your operating system; (c) the Internet address of the website from which you linked to the Website; (d) the Internet address of the device you used to access the Website and the location from which such access occurred; and (e) the time(s) when you accessed the Website.
- If you download and use the Mobile App, we and our service providers may track and collect application usage data, including, but not limited to: the date and time the application on your device accesses our servers, the browser software you use and your operating system, and what information and files have been downloaded to the application based on your device number. When using certain functions via our Mobile App, we may use your location information if your mobile device uses global positioning system (“GPS”) technology, trackers or other location tools, if you allow your device to provide this information to the Mobile App. We will use this information to estimate your location and to provide you with more personalized content and/or services.
- Voluntary Collection: You may voluntarily enter or otherwise provide information to us on the Website and/or Mobile App, such as through a contact request form, subscription registration form, or email. You should not provide any information that you do not want to be retained by us.
We may use or disclose the information we collect to fulfill the purpose for which you provided it or we collected it, such as to:
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- improve, market or promote our products and services;
- compile, synthesize, generate and analyze anonymous usage and other aggregated information to improve the Website and/or Mobile App;
- make product and service recommendations to you.
We may also use or disclose the information we collect for any other purpose we describe when we collect your information or to which you consent. i-medicus does not sell or rent the information you choose to provide to us to any third party. Also, we will not disclose the information you provide to us to any third party without your consent, except (a) as required or permitted by law; (b) to our independent contractor(s) who host, maintain or service the Website and/or Mobile App; and (c) to service providers where the disclosure will enable that party to perform business, professional or technical support for us.Tracking Technologies:
NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS: I-MEDICUS DOES NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED FROM SUBMITTING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE AND MOBILE APP. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13, DO NOT SEND I-MEDICUS ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, NAME AND/OR CONTACT INFORMATION.
The text, images, information and other material contained on the Website and Mobile App (“Content”) are proprietary to us and/or our partners and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, or re-sell any Content or other information obtained from or through the Website and/or Mobile App. No right, title or interest in or to the Website, Mobile App, or any Content is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by i-medicus.
Any unauthorized use or violation of these terms automatically terminates the permission or license granted by i-medicus herein.
The Website, the Mobile App, and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. I-MEDICUS, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS PARTNERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IV. General Terms:Legal Provisions:
If any provision of these policies is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, all other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. These policies and the resolution of any dispute arising hereunder shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Connecticut, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Connecticut.Links to Other Websites:
i-medicus is not responsible for the practices or policies of the websites or social media applications linked to or from the Website and/or Mobile App. If you elect to use a link that accesses another party’s website or application, you will be subject to that website’s or application’s practices and policies.How to Contact Us:
If you have questions about these policies, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.orgUpdates to these Policies:
From time to time, we may modify or update these policies at our sole discretion. We encourage you to review these policies frequently for such changes. These policies were last updated on [Aug/05/2023 ].